Flexi Vario + Multibox Review

Leave a Comment
I've been acquainted with the brand for a long time now, believe it or not I even used it for my old cat when I moved countries years ago. When I got Tobi I wanted one for him too but my old one was too short and didn't support his weight class. I went online and saw the new Flexi Vario leashes with all kinds of handy add-ons. I quickly ordered one, so here is my review.


I wanted the longest leash possible so I went for the 8 metre leash. I scoured 4 different websites for the 8 metre leash in his 'size'. This flexi leash is more expensive than the regular ones because of it's latest technologies and design. I wish they made a camo green colour but they don't so my options were; turquoise, grey, pink, and brown. I ended up choosing the grey one as it would go with everything.



The smooth plastic with a matte coating easily holds in my hand and I no long need to squeeze my fingers in. Even larger hands (like my boyfriend's) easily fit in the grip. The reflective strip built into the tape section is great for when it's dark out. I live in a busy city and not everybody directly notices a small 7kg dog trotting alongside me.


The interchangeable leash pieces easily detach. As you can see in the picture above it's a double lock system to prevent anything detaching unexpectedly, great for dogs the tug in all possible directions! Tobi doesn't go off leash in the park yet because he gets distracted by water, dogs, and a bunch of other things.

About two weeks ago we took Tobi out so he could dig, sniff around and run in the dunes. The leash allowed him enough freedom and didn't restrict him at all! No more regular leashes that get tangled or stuck between legs, hooray!


 A week after ordering the leash I also got the multibox to go with it. Being a big city requires one to always have poop bags (fines for leaving poop around cost 100 euros! The Horror!). The box attaches firmly and doesn't dangle like other poop bag or treat holders which is a big plus. By taking out a rubber insert the multibox can be used for poop bags, but if you leave it in you can keep treats or other belongings in the multibox.

Via http://www.zooplus.nl/ I payed €16,90 for the leash and €6,90 for the multibox. It's not the cheapest of leashes but definitely worth the money. You really get quality back and if your dog doesn't try to chew through the cord/ tape it should last you a long time!

If it were up to me i'd order more of these 8 metre cord leashes in all the available. They're sturdy, easy in use and look great! Do you have any experience with these new collection of leashes? Let me know in the comments below!

Toodles! x


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.